Sunday, January 18, 2009

A NEW SEMESTER!

This is semester #8 at BYU-Idaho and i can hardly believe that i have been here for so long! I don't tend to notice it until my roommates remind me that they are 18 and have been here 2 weeks and i'm 21 and have been here for years already! I'm excited for this semester though- it's going to be one of the busiest yet! i'm full time, taking 14 credits- i'm taking 2 psychology classes; Sensation and Perception & Psychological Assessment, and 3 minor classes- Parenting, Foundations of Early Childhood Education and Fundamentals of Scripture Study! On top of that, i'm working in the math lab tutoring Statistics, plus working as a TA doing one-on-one tutoring for Algebra, plus tutoring two middle school kids from Rexburg, whose Mom has accosted me multiple times to help them, and on top of all of that, I was asked to teach a Pre-Algebra class a couple of times this semester! So that leaves a little room for homework and sleep, the gym and a social life, but mostly the word is BUSY! I'm excited though for what this semester will bring! i've got one semester left after this so i'm just trying to enjoy the time that i have left here! LET THE SEMESTER BEGIN!

2 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

Hooray!! A post! Okay, now I'm going to read it and I'll comment again.

Becca and Kent said...

Whew! You do have a busy semester. I can't believe it's our last one already! It feels like we just barely finished that silly freshman orientation stuff and bam! here we are. Crazy!

We need to get together. I could go for lunch on a Tuesday or a Thursday or a Saturday. Let me know!

Oh, and have you seen Luke? He's ADORABLE!